Wednesday 28 December 2011

confessions of a happy mind :)

About today i can say for sure that it was a nice day....
.went to a place which i like ...
bought 2 books....Ruskin Bond and Garcia :)   .
..saw paintings..
..talked to a dear friend about books...feeling ..and places..
..and roamed around in Delhi....
Sometimes I thank God because I can be happy with less....i mean roaming around and chatting with friends makes me happy...:) :) 
went to gym...I just love myself when i go to gym..its like the best thing i can do to myself after studying of course.... :) 


now somethings i want to say ...straight from the GUT and HEART :D 

I don't know why my friends ( even others sometimes) think that i am impatient or i rush into things....childish...and other similar adjectives they use....I just want to say that its my pace ....i mean i do not have a life time to explore one emotion or one person....i just have few moments....i make my decisions fast...so what if i am wrong sometimes....so what i am hurt...its ok...when i do such things i know what the worst case scenario's can be....

I don't want my heart to be a graveyard or even a waiting room....i just cant let emotions sit there for ever.....i have to find a outlet....so i think its better to vomit them out than to let them rot there in my heart....my feelings deserve a expression...
I  am not committing a sin by expressing my love...or my anger.... feelings change...people change....time acts very swiftly....
I am not ashamed of throwing fits for the things i want...i did that when i was a kid....there is a kid in me even now....ok i am childish sometimes....but just tell me how ur elderly-ness has helped u ? just tell me how u r better than i m.....U also had fun and u were also hurt.....same stands true for me....
I am just happy the way I am...and it can never mean that i do not want to improvise....but there is a way...a better way...teach me....be with me to tell me that no you should not touch the fire....i will learn....invest some time ...invest some better part of your life in me....we will be good....we will be there for each other for ever....


No comments:

Post a Comment